DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Packing and Awful Discoveries



Ihave always thought that I am a good housekeeper, cleaner, etc. until I began to pack for this move. As I remove things from the walls and discover the FILTH that is currently residing there, and pick knick knacks up to find that an entire universe of dust mites have moved in, I have begun to question my abilities. No wonder both of my children have asthma! They live in a cesspool. I firmly resolve here and now to become much more thorough in our new home.
Here are some pictures of the baptism last week, which I have just gotten around to getting off the camera.
The first shows all of the parents and Godparents with the babies. My sister's little girl Brooke was baptized at the same time. Charlie's godparents are Luke and Sarah. The next shows Charlie stuffed like a sausage into his baptismal outfit, which I cruelly made him wear for my own sentimentality. Evan wore this outfit when he was baptized at 3 weeks of age. Charlie was a week from being 3 months old, and 11 pounds heavier than Evan when he wore it. It was only for a couple of hours though, and I did change him at the party. Hopefully this is not something he holds over my head someday in order to push my guilt buttons, because it will work.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0