DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Pictures



Our new computer is FINALLY up and running, so I get to post my pictures today! Here is a picture of our Mom Mobile, which I am getting used to driving. It still has some bells and whistles I haven't figured out yet, but we can get from point A to point B without any major mishaps.


The other picture of course, is my whale of a stomach. This is me at 24 weeks. As we approach this weekend, we amazingly (and scarily) only have about 15 weeks left! We are getting ready to start decorating the nursery. I think I am going with a monkeys/jungle animal theme with this little one.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Cute theme for the baby!

Glad your computer is working. I just sent in my motherboard for a replacement. Ugh.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0