DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oh my GOSH!



I was just checking my email this morning when I received my newsletter from Pregnancy Weekly who so kindly reminded me that as of today, I only have about 14 weeks left to get ready!!! Eek! Do we have the painting done in the nursery? NO! Do we have any furniture ordered or picked out? NO! Have I cleaned out the closet in the baby's room? NO! Have I gotten all the baby clothes up out of the basement? NO! Have I prepared ANYTHING? NO!!! Can you tell that I am panicking?


The only thing I feel better about is that we have finally officially decided on a name for the baby...Charles Michael Kleffman (Charlie for short). He may not have a place to sleep, any clothes, or a spot to get his diaper changed when we bring him home, but at least he has a name.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Great name!!! :) Congrats on having less that 100 days left ~ I totally remember how excited I was when I hit that mark.

You've got my number ~ give me a call if I can help out with ANYTHING!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0