DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Perfect Sunday Afternoon

On Sunday, I had the BEST afternoon! Jeff went in to the office for about 5 hours, and Evan went over to my mom and dad's to play with my brother and spend some time with his grandparents. Sooo....I was ALONE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!! This never happens to me. I can count on one hand the number of times I have been alone since I moved back from Lincoln almost 8 years ago. So what did I do? I took a bath, a nap, and I curled up with this great book I'm reading. I also snuggled with the dog. What more can you ask for in life? Once when I was pregnant with Evan, I read a book about a pregnant lady who liked to take time for herself to just sit and "grow the baby". That's what I felt like I was doing for the afternoon. Relaxing and growing the baby. What heaven!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0