DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thank Goodness

I am so glad it is the weekend. This has been one of the busiest weeks EVER.

I am ready for some down time with my kids, and my husband. I have so much to do around the house that I didn't get done during the week it isn't even funny. Laundry is once again taking over my hallway. Costco is calling my name, and reminding me that if I don't get there soon Sammy won't have any diapers left, the cat will run out of food, and I won't be able to run the dishwasher. All of which would just add to the general mess of my house.

I did realize late last night that I had gotten engaged to my super duper awesome Jeff 5 years ago on Friday. Which makes for almost 6 years total together. Doesn't time fly? In some ways it feels like we just met, but then I look around and see the house, the minivan, the children, and realize that is has been awhile. I love him dearly and I am thankful for every minute we've had together!

Hope all of you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0