DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fun With Papa John

We had the best time on Saturday. We piled the kids in the car and went over to Harlan to visit my A#1 father in-law. I sooooo lucked out in the in law department. I love Jeff's dad, and his family. They have welcomed both Evan and I into their family with open arms, and this is no small gift. Evan feels that he is just as much a grandchild as Charlie and Sammy.

John fixed us all a delicious lunch (sadly, Jeff did not pick up on his Dad's awesome cooking skills) and then we headed out to play.



John has a wide variety of outdoor riding toys, and he will chase those kids forever as they zoom up and down the street.





It has been such a blessing to me that my in laws have turned out to be as close to my heart as my own family. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0