Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Fun With Papa John

We had the best time on Saturday. We piled the kids in the car and went over to Harlan to visit my A#1 father in-law. I sooooo lucked out in the in law department. I love Jeff's dad, and his family. They have welcomed both Evan and I into their family with open arms, and this is no small gift. Evan feels that he is just as much a grandchild as Charlie and Sammy.

John fixed us all a delicious lunch (sadly, Jeff did not pick up on his Dad's awesome cooking skills) and then we headed out to play.



John has a wide variety of outdoor riding toys, and he will chase those kids forever as they zoom up and down the street.





It has been such a blessing to me that my in laws have turned out to be as close to my heart as my own family. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Swidget 1.0