DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bliss

I had the pleasure of babysitting my adorable Godson Joel Friday night. I love that kid to pieces. It was pure bliss for me, because I got to have HOURS of uninterrupted snuggle time. Seriously. This kid is the easiest guy to spend time with. He is so cheerful, loving, and happy to go/do whatever you want him to. And he will cuddle with me. Is there anything more blissful than spending some cuddle time with an adorable toddler? No. There isn't.



I love it that he is friends with my kids. Here is Joel and Sammy eating dinner together, and having a lengthy discussion about red cars.

And, just because I love him-here is a picture of my adorable husband.



It's lovely to be surrounded by so many adorable boys!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0