DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Something is not quite right...

I have a nagging feeling that something is just not right with me health wise. If I didn't know better, I would think I am pregnant. I have been nauseous off and on for the last two months. I have been having a myriad of other odd symptoms, but the worst has been complete and total exhaustion. When I get home at the end of the day, I need a nap. A 2-3 hour nap. It is getting to the point that I can't get through the evening with the kids. I can't even put into words how bad the exhaustion is.

I made an appointment with my OB for when school is out. I am hoping to get some answers, because with three kids around, I can't spend the day sleeping.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0