DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day: Bah Humbug

Do you know for the last three years I have gotten a bladder infection on Memorial Day? It's becoming an annual tradition that has quickly worn out it's welcome. I can't figure out what I do every year on this day that brings it on, but it's becoming ridiculous.

I have been seeing a urologist for the past year and a half, and I don't think it's really done any good at all. I keep getting these infections over and over and over again (and is there ANYTHING more annoying and painful than a bladder infection?!) I am so frustrated. I guess when you go to the doctor you expect them to have the answers. Sometimes that just isn't true I suppose.

At any rate, it made for a depressing holiday weekend. I was tethered to the bathroom for most of Sunday night and Monday. Thank God I have the best husband ever. He entertained the children without complaint, and ran to the store late Sunday for medicine and a bucket of cranberry juice. Have I mentioned lately how madly in love I am with him?!

I am hoping the rest of the week is better. I am ready for some fun to ring in our first week of summer vacation!

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

Ugh, it is miserable. But I love the convenience of being surrounded by P.A.'s and doctors who willingly scribble down a prescription and cancel out the need to pay a visit co-pay when those things pop up!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0