DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Pleased and Yet Baffled

Today is Weigh in Wednesday again. I am really pleased with this week's results, but I have no idea why they happened.

I lost 2.5 pounds, and I am now down to 174.3.

Here's why I'm baffled. Remember when I told how absolutely exhausted I am? It's been so bad a lot of days that I have been going to bed at 8:00 and sleeping through until the next morning. I didn't exercise those days at all. A lot of the days when I managed to stay awake after 8:00, I have been way too tired physically to exercise. I think I probably squeezed in three to four exercise sessions last week. The only thing I have been consistent about is my Monday night water pilates class.

Maybe pilates is better than I thought?

But, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll take 2.5 pounds and run! Which reminds me, I have lost over 5 pounds total for the challenge, so I think I get one of those nifty sidebar buttons from the Sisterhood saying I've lost five! Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

april said...

Pilates is actually a great work out! Great job this week!!!

Brooke said...

excellent! :) and did you stop to think that the "life things" that were tiring you out could have been just as good as exercise? i'll tell ya i scrubbed the shower so hard last night i might as well have been lifting weights.

not to mention i've read that sleep helps you lose weight!

Christy M. said...

Congrats on your loss, girl! You are on FIRE! It's a good thing you're doing water pilates :)

Run with it!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0