DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Let the Games Begin!

I went to the doctor today, and I am excited to annouce that I have started to dialate!!!! Only 1 1/2 centimeters, but hey, that's a start!! Charlie is still head down, and is at a 3 station. The doctor estimates that he is about 7 1/2 pounds right now. That's a little scary since Evan was that weight at 42 weeks, not 36 1/2! Of course, I could still be 2 weeks overdue before anything happens and have to be induced, but at least I feel like some action is starting to take place. I knew something was starting to happen in my pelvis before I went in. My legs feel like they are hardly attached, and everything is so wobbly down there. I knew things were starting to loosen up, but it's so nice to have some confirmation of your suspicions. I have been treasuring my sleep this week, because I know I don't have a lot ahead of me for awhile.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Go Christy! Go Christy! Goooooo Christy!

But I'm almost thinking, TMI...

Christi said...

1 1/2 is nothing to sneeze at!!!! That's awesome! (But make sure you hold out until at least January 15th. ;) )

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0