DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 16, 2005

GO CHARLIE!!!

I am SO excited! I went to the doctor on Wednesday for my 34 week check, and you will not believe this...Charlie has FINALLY turned head down! I guess the weeks of standing on my own head have paid off. This means we will get to try a normal delivery!!!! We went on our tour of Lakeside Hospital at our child birth class on Tuesday night, and I was so sad thinking I probably wouldn't get to go through all the fun things with labor and delivery. Now...I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!! I am really looking forward to everything so much. I can't wait for Jeff to experience all of this with me.
YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy News!!

Christi said...

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0