DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

I feel as if Father Time has waved his wand and SHAZAM! it's Christmas Eve again even though 2012 just began 5 seconds ago.  I feel like my life is on permanent fast forward, which I positively hate because I know that these are such very special years.  My children at home with me, loving Christmas, beyond excited for Santa to come, being married to the man of my dreams....it just doesn't get better.  I try try try to soak it all up, but gosh darn it!  Why does it have to go so fast?!!

I am feeling very blessed, grateful, and happy this season.  So thankful for so many things.

All of this is probably contributing to my own personal excitement for our annual Christmas Eve gathering at my Mom's house tonight, getting to spoil my brand new baby niece on her first Christmas, and the BIG event...SANTA'S ARRIVAL!  I can hardly sit still, so I've been putting all that nervous energy to good use this morning.  I've already run errands, been to the doctor, dropped off presents, cleaned out the garage, and cleaned out the van.  I don't know why, but I always feel the need to run around cleaning everything before the chaos of wrapping paper and presents hit.

Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all have a very blessed holiday with family and friends.


No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0