DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 08, 2011

Back to Work


Today was Sammy's first day back to preschool.  (I can NOT believe this is his last year!  My baby is growing up way too fast!!)  I love, love, love that all of Sammy's back to school pictures have included his faithful stuffed best friend Lammie.  My Mom and Dad brought Lammie back with them from Ireland when Sammy was one.  Lammie has gone EVERYWHERE with us ever since.  Sammy has never been to school without him, he comes on vacation, and rides in the car.  If Sammy is there, so is Lammie.  I think one of the hardest parts of Kindergarten next year will be leaving Lammie behind.

Aspen loves to get in on a good picture too, and usually tries to shove his way in when I am posing the boys.  I love this dog.  He is the perfect addition to our family.

Work was okay.  5:30 came way too early on the alarm, that's for sure.  Charlie wasn't too impressed with the After School Care program, and he managed to loose his glasses by 10:30 in the morning.  After a hunt on the playground, we found them abandoned on a nearby bench.  It will be a miracle if those glasses make it to the first day of Kindergarten.

The worst part of the first day back to school is that you have to get up and do it all again the next day.  Somehow, day 2 is always worse.

I'm already looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0