DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 08, 2007

Warning...Girl Stuff Ahead...

I am so PUMPED! And I never EVER thought I would say this, but I got my period last week and I was SO EXCITED! After two years of being preggo, this is a major accomplishment for me. I have never been so glad to have this week in my life. I just felt so "normal" me again. With my crazy cycles, I hadn't had one in 22 months. Anyway, just had to share! Sorry Adam...


In other news, I go back to work on Thursday. I am actually kind of excited to get dressed up in the morning (instead of never changing out of my pajamas) and have a normal schedule again. I was going through my closet today seeing what I fit into again, and it was almost like going shopping! I haven't worn this stuff in so long I don't even remember it. The only thing I am worried about is being a zombie, since Sam is the worst sleeper ever. Prayers in this direction would be greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0