DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Monday Blues

It was a very tiring day today in my classroom...everyone (including me) has spring fever, so it was hard to think about pronouns while the blue sky with such nice puffy clouds was right outside our window. It made all the kids grumpy, which of course made their teacher grumpy. One of the parents in my room (who I will now be nominating for Sainthood) stopped in my room after school and brought me a Starbucks frapacino and some zuchini bread. It was the nicest thing to do, a wonderful surprise, and immediately made up for all the whining, tattling, and complaining. God Bless those people who remember to appreciate others-I know I need to do a better job of this myself.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0