DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 07, 2008

Jarring

I was/am the lucky recipient of an iPod over the weekend, courtesty of my truly rockin' little brother. I have been ripping songs off of CDs ever since (I am told by the technically talented in my family that that is what you call it). I was listening to my iPod tonight while cooking dinner to block out the screams of Sam who was trying to make it immediately apparent that he was HUNGRY!!! RIGHT NOW!!! and the screams of Charlie was shouting equally loudly NO!!! DON'T TOUCH MY TONNY!(Charlie speak for Thomas the Train). I had it on Shuffle and it went from Why Don't We Do It In the Road by the Beatles to Close to You by The Carpenters. What a jarring switch...

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0