DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Grumpies

I have an unbelievable case of the grumpies today! I started feeling out of sorts last night, when everything started to bother me-you know when stupid dumb small things happen and they seem like a huge deal even when they aren't? Today is our last day of school before Thanksgiving break, and my kids are REALLY excited-which equals so wound up they can hardly sit down in a chair without tipping over. Sometimes I wonder why God called me to be a teacher without including the patience of a Saint in the package. I have the unusual opportunity to teach at the same school my son Evan attends, and I got to watch him going bezerk at lunch today, just as crazy as all the others. Luckily his teacher is my good friend Gina and she is really understanding. I am trying to focus on the fact that I get a break from this for a few days, and I will get to recharge. Maybe now would be a good time to practice that Lamaze breathing!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0