DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 13, 2005

30 Weeks...

Wow...today I am 30 weeks pregnant! It seems like just yesterday that I was taking the test and telling Jeff, and now we are almost done. It has gone so fast! I absolutely love being pregnant so I am a little sad that we are almost done, but I am so excited to meet Charlie for the first time. Jeff and I start our Birthing Classes in about a week. I think it is going to be HILARIOUS to watch Jeff at these classes. He is more than a little squeamish about blood and yuck, and sex, body parts, etc is something his family never discusses. I can't wait to see him have to sit through the movie of a birth and have to talk about all the things that will happen. Is that mean? At least I will be able to have something to distract me while I am in labor. I am totally the opposite of Jeff. When Evan was born, I asked for them to bring the placenta closer so I could see it up close and personal. I think Jeff would faint if he had to see it up close. Any guesses on when the baby will get here and how big?

2 comments:

Adam said...

"I asked for them to bring the placenta closer so I could see it up close and personal"

Gross!!!! I had enough blood and gunk watching Alyssa come out. Hell, I don't even remember Christi "birthing" (what do you call it) the placenta.

You know, some cultures eat the placenta. Maybe you should cook it up for Jeff. ;)

Christi said...

Ewww, gross, to both of you!

Christy ~ You crack me up, girl!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0