DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nothing Much

Well, I haven't posted anything for awhile so I thought I had better get to it. Not a lot going on here except that I spent the last week getting over a lung infection that made breathing extremely difficult. I think that it probably got worse than it had to because I was pushing myself to be at work everyday. I only have 20 sick days saved up, not really enough for a maternitiy leave, so I am trying to not loose any of them on other things. This is a goal that is proving to be harder than it looks when one works in a room of 30 people who pick their nose, wipe snot on their arms and sleeves, and flick boogers at others for jollies.


In other news, my awesome Evan got a 100% on his spelling test on Friday for the first time in 1st grade!!! I am so proud of him. He works so much harder to get things like this than other kids do. We are going to see a movie this afternoon to celebrate.

22 weeks pregnant today!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0