DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 05, 2005

Halfway There

As of yesterday, I am 20 weeks pregnant! I am already halfway there. I am excited, but freaked out at the same time. It's been so long so there has been a baby in the house. I know what to expect this time, and I know it will be a bit of a shock! I know I really need to start mentally and emotionally preparing myself.



There is still a bunch to do at home as well. As soon as we know what the prizefighter is (as Jeff has called the baby this weekend-it is REALLY a big kicker) I will be able to start seeing what we need, what we already have, and getting stuff done. I can't wait to decorate the baby's room. I think that will really help me to feel like this is happening. I am SOOOOOO hoping that I can put some pink in the room!!! I will still be excited if it's a boy though. I love the relationship that Evan and I have. I think there is something really special about a mother son relationship. I'll be happy either way, but what fun to have a daughter!!



In about 8 weeks, Jeff and I get to start taking birth classes. We are going to deliver at the new Lakeside Hospital where my sister had Colin. It is really nice, and I am excited about that part of things. It will be so nice to have Jeff with me during "the event" this time, and have someone special to share it with. My parents and sister will be there as well. I can't wait to make it to the main event!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0