DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!

I can hardly STAND it!!!! Tomorrow is our ultrasound!!! I absolutely cannot wait to find out what we are having. I will be SOOO disappointed if they can't tell what it is. After the ultrasound, Jeff and I are going out to dinner to celebrate at The Outback. I owe him a steak dinner for a REALLY stupid bet that I made on the same night we conceived the prizefighter (TMI?) Anyway, I bet him that we would not have conceived within the first six months of our marriage. Wasn't that stupid? I think God is punishing me just for saying it.

Hopefully I will be writing this entry in PINK tomorrow night!!!! Send me good brainwaves everyone!!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0