DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2005

Marriage

I don't want to annoy anyone with mushy stuff, but I have to brag about Jeff for a second. The three of us have definitely been going through an "adjustment phase" lately. It seemed a lot easier right after the wedding when Evan and I were still out of school, and not really on a schedule. Now that we are doing homework, Boy Scouts, yada yada yada every day stresses have been higher. Plus, I don't make things any easier with my hormone riddled emotions, and the tears that seem to always be lurking under the surface. (I cry at EVERYTHING!!! I even started crying while reading my first graders a book the other day. That took some explaining.) Anyway, I lost it last night and was really crying, stressed, etc. after Jeff and I talked about some things. He was so patient and kind and understanding with me. It's so nice to know I am married to such a kind person, and to know I made the right choice.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0