DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 10, 2005

IT'S A.......

BOY!!!! Yes, we had the ultrasound yesterday, and it was VERY obvious that is a boy. Before the ultrasound tech even said anything we got a legs spread shot of the little guy, and I said "Hopefully this is a boy, because if not, it has 3 legs!!" To which she said, "You know, I'm very sure you are right!" So, it looks like a little Charlie (or maybe William) Kleffman is on the way. Am I sad it isn't a girl? Yeah, a little bit. I still have 2 more chances though, so I haven't given up hope. I also know how much I really treasure my relationship with Evan, and I am looking forward to having that with another little guy. Although, I am getting seriously outnumbered around here. Thank goodness for Trudy!!!

I will post some of our ultrasound pics once the new computer is here.

2 comments:

Amber Tanaka said...

Congratulations! =)

Adam said...

2 more chances, huh?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0