DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Today is my Birthday!

One of my favorite parts about me is that my birthday is 7-7-77.  There just isn't a cooler birthday.  My Mom wanted me to be born on the 4th of July.  Not me!  I LOVE my birthday date.

I am celebrating today with home improvement projects.  A repair man is coming to repair the dryer (thank the Lord!!!), men are digging out my patio in the backyard as we speak, and I am painting the boys room. 

I am going to make some time in the afternoon to make myself a fried chicken dinner...mmmmm!  Hopefully tonight, there will also be time for a glass of wine, and maybe an episode of Big Love (I have become addicted to this silly show!)

Here's to a great year of being 34!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0