DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finished!

This took me 6 days last week, but I am SO glad that I can cross this off my summer to do list.   I was even more glad I painted when Charlie announced, "This is the best room I have ever seen in my whole entire life!"  Here is the finished product:


I learned that perfectionists like me should not paint stripes.  I could have stood there and fiddled with the tape making these stripes perfect for days!  There are a few places where the edges aren't as crisp as I would like, but as my husband keeps telling me, "It doesn't have to be perfect!"

I got rid of their book case and a toy shelf I didn't like in favor of this shelf shown above.  I love the fabric drawers and how they match the stripes.  It seems to work for the boys too, as it has been a lot easier for them to keep their room clean with this system.

I am taking a break this week, and then on to the master bathroom next week!

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

awww, charlie's reaction just melts me!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0