DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 08, 2011

Birthday Fun

I had a great day yesterday...I couldn't ask for a better birthday.  We made progress on the patio:


I got three walls painted with a double coat in Charlie and Sammy's room, and (miracle of miracles!) my dryer is fixed and working.  I also got to spend time with my family, which is the best gift of all.  My Mom took Charlie and Sammy to a movie in the afternoon to keep them out of the paint in their bedroom, so I got to visit with her for awhile.  For dinner, I made all my favorites (totally unhealthy): fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and homemade rolls.


I love making a feast for my crew.  It was a fun dinner.  Jeff brought home an ice cream cake, so we had a great desert as well!


Not a bad start to 34.

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

your birthday sounds like it was a fantastic one!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0