DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Stars in My Eyes

I had so much fun last night!! My dad took me to Dancing With the Stars at the Qwest center. Mutual of Omaha has a suite there, so we didn't even have to sit in the regular seating. We got to go to the suite where they had lots to eat and drink, and comfy private chairs to watch the show in. It was amazing! My favorite was Edyte...if only I could look/move like that! Even my dad, who has never seen the show, had a good time and was impressed. I was disapointed that Marie Osmond didn't dance but Sabrina was there, along with my favorite dancing professional Derek Hough, so that was awesome!

The perfect ending to a day spent with screaming, sick children.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0