DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I Stand Corrected

So. I went to my mammogram today, and it wasn't bad AT ALL. So ladies, don't let all those horror stories women tell get to you, like I did. It was maybe a smidge uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt at all. I stand corrected, I was wrong, and it was worth it!

As a treat to myself for going through with it, and to celebrate being out by myself without the kids, I went to check out a fairly new store in Omaha called Steve and Barrys. WOW! It was so, so awesome! Literally everying in the store was only $8.98!!! I am talking coats, jeans, shoes, EVERYTHING! Granted, they are having their winter liquidation sale, but one of the salespeople told me their stuff is never priced over $20. I got a pair of jeans for Jeff and two for me for only $25. I also loved Sarah Jessica Parker's new Bitten line, sold there. They even had kids clothes!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0