DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Day From Hell

Everything possible has gone wrong today. Every little thing that could go wrong did. Including Sam spitting up litterally 17 times, over as much of the living room carpet as possible. Including Charlie being outside for only 10 minutes before managing to cover himself in dog poop from his hair to his ears to his toes. Including Jeff coming home from work and stating that he wants to put the house loan and hence the house in only his name due to my bad credit rating (which is the fault of a certain former significant other who took out credit cards in my name without my knowledge). I am also starting to feel sick. I am just going to go to bed and hope that life is better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Wishing you a better day today.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0