DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!!!

It has been a very nice birthday for me today..low key and simple, but filled with good friends. Christi stopped by this morning with some VERY cute balloons (pink, purple, and very girly-just the way I like it!!) from the Koch family. I got three birthday cards from co-workers in the mail, lots of phone calls wishing me a happy day. I also got to get my hair done by the AWESOME Katie, where I got lots of blond highlights, and I whacked my hair off. We all agreed it looked like there was a pet on the floor when we were done from all the hair. My good friend Sarah was there when I got my hair done, and it was so nice to see her. I love old friends that you have had forever you can talk to anytime, and it's like you are 16 again (which is especially nice on your 30th birthday!) Sarah brought me some yummy rice krispie treats to enjoy. Tonight, Jeff and I are going out to a movie, and to eat at my favorite-RED LOBSTER!! Yum!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0