DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 06, 2007

Sad News

Last night while I was reading the paper at dinner, I saw an article that told of the death of an old friend I had the priviledge of teaching preschool with at Children's Corner, Marla Little. She was only 37 years old, and left behind two daughters and a husband. Marla was so kind and supportive to me when I was pregnant with Evan. The women at C.C. really provided me with love and support during a hard time in my life. I was so sad to hear of her death.

Up until that point I had been feeling pretty disgusted about turning 30 tomorrow. Hearing the sad news about Marla though was like a kick in the face. I am just glad now to have the time that I do with my family and kids, and every day here is a gift, no matter how old you are. I will happily celebrate my birthday tomorrow.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0