DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 09, 2007

Wow! What a gift!

Yesterday, we celebrated my birthday with my family at my parent's house. My mom made a delicious birthday dinner: fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, homemade dinner rolls, green beans, and cherry cheesecake. Delish! And then- I got a gift that I have been wanting since I was 18...A RECORD PLAYER!!! I know that probably no one else but me would get excited about that, but I love it so much. (It also has a cd player and a tape player). We spent all day playing records today and it was so much fun. Evan was amazed that those "big CDs have music on BOTH sides!"

1 comment:

Adam said...

How's the record player? I was thinking about that and you yesterday while I was mowing. (Or maybe before that when I was trimming. Whatever.)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0