DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pregnancy Brain

My brain is so far gone after being pregnant for two years, it isn't even funny. Here is a prime example...


This morning I was driving home with the boys from having breakfast with my parents. I had been stopped at a four way stop sign for quite some time when Evan piped up from the back seat and said, "Mom? Why are we sitting here for so long? I think you can go now." And I said, "I'm waiting for the light to turn green." Lord! Evan, who is developing a hilarious sense of humor said, "Well, I guess we'll be here for quite awhile then." It was only then that I realized that THERE WAS NO LIGHT.

1 comment:

Adam said...

No, I'm pretty sure those signs don't change!

Thanks for the smile!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0