DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 Years

5 years ago today, I married the love of my life.



Five years! I just can't believe it has been that long. I am still in awe that we found each other, and that God has blessed us with this time together. Marriage is not easy, but Jeff makes it all worth it.

And even though these five years have sped by, it has been long enough to create this...


Taken outside our cabin on our recent lake trip

The family I always wanted. From the time I was very young, I knew that God wanted me to be a wife, a mom, and a teacher. I felt these callings deep down in my heart, and I spent a lot of time dreaming about them. And now that I have these people to love and call my own? Awesome. I am so, SO blessed!

Happy Anniversary Jeff! I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for walking through life with me!

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

God has given you such a beautiful family! I will always remember your wedding, it was so gorgeous!!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0