DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 12, 2009

GG

My grandma, whom we affectionately refer to as GG Rosie, was admitted to the hospital today. She has lungs filled with fluid, and she is in atrial fibrillation.

I am so lucky to be 32 years old, and still have my Grandma here. I am doubly lucky to have this amazing woman as my grandmother and role model. I take the honor of bearing her name, Rose, as my middle name very seriously. I want to live up to the wonderful example of mother and wife that she set. (I really wish I had inherited her talent for having baby girls-she had 6!)

So, I am saying lots of prayers tonight, and sending her lots of love. She means the world to me.

1 comment:

John and Teresa said...

Praying for your grandma Rose! How is she doing today?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0