DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Post Full of Pictures

I finally got around to uploading all of the pictures I've been wanting to share.


My cutie patutie Evan at his last swim meet of the season. You can't see it, but his swim cap matches the team swim suit. I had no idea swim teams had uniforms before this summer!


Evan is the one in the middle of the picture, standing up, getting ready for the 25 meter freestyle.


My cute boys on the 4th of July. We celebrated at my sister's house. This is when we were watching the fireworks. Notice the sweatshirts and jeans! It was COLD and rainy the whole day-low 60s and a mist the whole time. Crazy weather for July in Omaha.


Charlie enjoying the privilege of being allowed a can of pop.


My birthday cake I treated myself to on my birthday Tuesday.


At the beginning of July, The Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery in Provo, Utah held a fundraiser for Nie Nie over at The NieNie Dialogues in honor of her birthday. I was super excited that I was able to participate long distance, as the bakery was willing to ship me an order of VaNIElla cupcakes. TO.DIE.FOR. Seriously. I could have ate all 15. But I didn't, just for the record. I had to fight my family for them. Don't they look yummy?


The pretty box the cupcakes arrived in.


An impressive lego city built by my aspiring young architects.


And finally, a precious shot of Sammy enjoying a cup of coffee and the morning paper. He loves to do everything just like his Mommy and Daddy. Adorable, no?!

Hope you are having an enjoyable summer too!!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0