DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hilarious Harlan High

I was talking with Jeff last night (which was actually quite nice...it was the first time since Sam was born that all the kids were down for the count by 9:00 and we actually had "us" time) and he was telling me about this hilarious tidbit of information....in high school his principal was named Mr. Klinkefuss, and get this-the assistant principal was named Miss Kumm! With names like those, I would have strayed far from the education field. I laughed for about 5 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I never even thought about those names being funny. I just accepted them for who they were. ;)

Ahh, good 'ol HCHS!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0