DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 24, 2006

Pizza Heaven

Christi has introduced me to a new piece of heaven in Omaha called Cici's Pizza. We went there for lunch yesterday. As you all know, I am a HUGE fan of the buffet at Valentino's, but this place has it beat. It's cheaper, which is always good, and it has way more imagination!! They of course have all of the usual pizzas to choose from, but they also have some awesome ones for adventuresome people like me. For instance, yesterday I had spinach pizza and mac 'n cheese pizza (which was FANTASTIC!!!) I am hoping that Jeff and Evan are in the mood for pizza soon.

My dad is feeling better and is back at work, which is a relief to me. We are having to sit on him to keep him relaxing when he is home though.

I go in for my 6 week check today...I can't believe it has been that long already! I am excited to be cleared to exercise though. I am thinking of joining Jazzercize to jazz up my weight loss. Also, if I go exercise with Christi I think I will be more likely to stick to it. We'll see if I am coordinated enough to handle it. We were watching figure skating last night on the Olympics and I was lamenting that I wish I could spin around at 50 miles an hour with my leg stretched completely over my head (to which Jeff replied "I wish you could too!") but if I even try to get on the ice I am on my face in less than a second. Of course this often happens to me when I try to dance on dry land too. I am a complete klutz. Christi may be sorry she offered to join me sometimes after I knock her out with my elbow falling down for the 80th time.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Just because I go with you/invite you doesn't mean I have to stand on the same side of the room, does it? Just kidding!!! My dad refers to me as his bull in a china shop (if that gives you any idea about my coordination) and I do fine with jazzercise. If all else fails we can give up and go to CiCi's for an hour several times a week!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0