DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 20, 2006

Business Venture

I have a great idea for some friends of mine...

On Friday, Christi came over to visit with her daughter Alyssa (the cutie patutie) and she brought dinner for my family with her. She made us some to die for Chicken Tetrazini. It was delicious! On Saturday, my friend Sarah came over to meet Charlie, and she brought with her a kick ass Apple Pie, made with an old fashioned crust. It was also delicious!

So, here's my idea. I think Christi and Sarah should open up a restaurant. I would be one of their first investors, because they would be wildly successful. And the best part would be that I could stop cooking and just take my family there to eat all the time.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I'd go for it! ;)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0