DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

3 Weeks

Not much has been going on, but I thought I would write so people would know I am still alive. Charlie was three weeks old yesterday. The time is flying by, despite the fact that I have been feeling a bit seculded from the world. Sometimes I love this feeling of being together with my kids, and it gives me warm fuzzies. At other times, I wonder what happened to Christy? This is when I remind myself that this IS now Christy, although perhaps I need to get out, at least to the store or something to remind myself that I am also an adult. I have been trying to do things that I like as well, just to take care of myself, even if it is something silly like checking my email for a couple of minutes. Evan is definitely going to get me out of the house this weekend. He has two birthday parties to attend, and a Boy Scout function. (Speaking of Boy Scouts...the part I have been dreading about this organization is approaching-those stupid wooden cars they make. I can't even remember what they're called! Anyway, they give you what amounts to a block of wood and 4 wheels and tell you to make a car out of it. Who are they kidding? There is no one at the Kleffman house who is trained in power tool usage. Would anyone like to give me a crash course? I'll just tell you now that Mr. Gordon, my junior high industrial arts teacher hated to see me coming!)

Anyway, not much new to report. I am going back to work on March 10th, so I am dreading that. Maybe we will win the lottery before that so that we can afford for me to be a stay at home mom and home school the kids.

1 comment:

Christi said...

I bet Adam would have fun helping him with it, too . . . seems like something up his alley! ;)

Let's plan and "Mommy and me" lunch date sometime next week to get us out in the world!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0