DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 22, 2008

Sesame Street is full of Bogeys

In my fluish delirium I have been thanking God for the miracle of the OnDemand feature of digital cable. For free you can dial up all the popular kids shows at any time of the day or night. Since I have had to rot my kids brains by parking them in front of the TV while I lay moaning on the couch, we have been pretty plugged into this. Yesterday, during our 4th episode of Sesame Street, they showed a segment where two children are talking about things they have learned to do since they were little. While one child was talking, the other began to ACTIVELY PICK HER NOSE-WHILE ON CAMERA! Evan and I looked at each other over the babies' heads, groaning in disgust when we noticed that both Charlie and Sam also had their fingers up their noses in devoted imitation. Normally, this is a great thing while watching Big Bird, but apparently their standards have lowered considerably since the 70s, when I was an avid fan.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0