DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Creeping Back to Normal

After our 6 day bout with the flu, I think we are all approaching normal. Still some coughs and sniffles, but at least we aren't so delirious with fever that we aren't looking at each other and thinking "Who the hell are these people in my house?" At the very least, since all I could do was sit and shiver for so long, I sat and shivered in front of the computer screen and I got the taxes done. Which is a relief, because I have big plans for that refund, baby.

So, it's back to work tomorrow, with all the fun that entails, especially after a three day absence. My stomach is cramping with the thought of all the homework that Evan will have to make up. 3rd grade is killer for parents.

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0