DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 05, 2007

Welcome to the World Joel!

I had the incredible honor Saturday of being present at the birth of Joel Norman Koch. It was the most amazing experience of my life, almost more exciting than the births of my own kids! I can't even put into words how beautiful, emotional, and incredible it was. I am so grateful to Christi and Adam for letting me help them welcome their new baby boy to the world. He is absolutely adorable...I don't think he looks very much like Alyssa when she was a newborn, but I do think he has Adam's ears. He is just precious. I also got to witness his first "boy" moment with Adam. The nurse had him in the warmer, and Adam was standing near taking pictures, when Joel did his first fountain pee over the side of the warmer, just missing his father.

I can't wait to watch this new little one grow up!

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0