DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finding Time for Everything

Since Sam was born, I have been having a terrible time fitting in one of the most important things for the mother of three boys, clearning the house. This has become even more difficult since I went back to work, and since we entered the ConAgra tax season. Poor Jeff works TERRIBLY long hours during the months of January, February, and March. Usually he is awesome about helping me divide up chores so one of us doesn't have to do everything, but during this time of the year, not only do I mostly have the kids by myself, I also have the cleaning mostly to myself.

Luckily, my awesome friend Christi came to my rescue (again!) and sent me the name of a website called Motivated Moms. They make a planner that shows you how to break cleaning into 4-5 small, manageable tasks per day. I love that they remind you to do things I never think of, like wash the shower curtains. I feel so much better about myself, and my house! So much less guilt. THANK YOU CHRISTI!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not even a mom and could use that!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0