DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 11, 2006

My New So Called Life

Sam is two weeks old today. In some ways I can hardly believe he has only been here for two weeks, and in others that it has been that long. I really felt more like myself physically yesterday and Saturday, so I got a lot done around the house (well, a lot for having two babies around), I took Evan and Charlie to Walmart, returned a stroller to Christi, and ventured out of the house for the first time with all three kids to have dinner at my parent's house. By Sunday night, I was paying for it!! I REALLY overdid it, so today Sam and I are laying low trying to recover.

I am starting to get the hang of dealing with everyone at once. Things aren't always smooth, but at least everyone gets fed, diapered, and bathed, with some love in between. I think I will be able to make it through the next year.

The day I got released from the hospital, I can't tell you how many people told me that God doesn't give you any more than you can handle. I must be Superwoman because God thinks that on top of the two infants and Evan I care for, that I can handle a broken washing machine and a broken microwave. At the same time. What does He know that I don't?

No comments:

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0