DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, December 24, 2006

The Christmas from Hell

This Christmas is turning out to be AWFUL. I am recovering from bronchitis. Charlie has a double ear infection, sinus infection, eye infection, and bronchitis. This means he screams and cries all the time. Sam has taken to not sleeping at night. Jeff and I are going stir crazy and are sick of looking at the same walls and hearing the same cries. Jeff is being his usual rock star self and is shooing me out of the house tonight with just Evan to spend Christmas Eve with my family while he is staying home with both babies. How did I get sd lucky to have such an awesome husband? I can't wait to get past this holiday and on to next year. I can't wait for my kids to be older. I can't wait for them to be HEALTHY!!! I can't wait to sleep again. UGH.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry! I hope things get better for you soon.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0