DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Introducing...

Samuel John Kleffman! We have FINALLY decided on a name for our third little boy, which is such a relief to me. It really helps me to bond with the baby. My sister suggested looking on the Social Securty website where they list the 1000 most popular names in the US. Out of those 1000, we could only agree on one...Hayden. We just didn't like it better than Sam though, which has been the front runner since the day we had our ultrasound. I love that John is his middle name, after both of his grandpas. So...in only around 18 weeks (yikes!) we will be able to see Sam's face.

1 comment:

Christi said...

YAY! I whole-heartedly approve. :)

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0