DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Heavy Sleepers

There was a VERY loud thunderstorm last night...I swear that for some reason storms are bigger and louder at our new house. There was a HUGE clap of thunder at about 4:00 in the morning...you know the kind where the storm is so close that the lightening and thunder are about simultaneous? I jolted up into a sitting position with my heart racing. I was sure the kids would be freaked out, so I went to check them. They were both sound asleep and didn't look like they had even flinched! Why can't I sleep like that?

1 comment:

Christi said...

Alyssa slept through them, too! But then she wakes up all freaked out by the low "storm leaving" rumbles. What's up with that?!?

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0