DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No Sleep

I was looking back at past entries that I had made in my blog yesterday...and I found one from right after I got married that told how miserable Jeff and I were trying to share a bed. We kept kicking each other, stealing blankets, and getting in the other's way. I didn't think it would ever get better! Fast forward a year, to last night. Jeff didn't go to bed last night until after 1:00 since he took the day off today as an extra day of vacation. I could NOT fall asleep soundly until he was there!! I could only doze on and off, and I kept having these creepy feelings that something was wrong, like someone trying to get into the house or something. I am just pathetic I guess. My first graders are getting the better of me today since I am SOOOOO sleepy!!

2 comments:

Adam said...

I have trouble sleeping with a GOSH-DARN CRAP MACHINE STRAPPED TO MY HEAD!

Sorry, I was trying to be funny. I wasn't.

Christi said...

You were a little funny, honey.

Adam's leaving tomorrow for PA for 4 days; I think it'll be a "light sleep" kind of weekend for me. And its even worse because when I'm sleeping lightly I notice immediately when I have to pee the slightest, so I end up getting up 8 times a night to pee.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Swidget 1.0